To celebrate 35 years of their iconic multi-tool, Leatherman has updated their classic models. The Charge + is the next generation of one of the most popular multi-tools from the company that invented multi-tools. This version is upgraded with a 154CM corrosion-resistant steel blade, a super-sharp seatbelt cutter, replaceable wire cutters and powder-coated aluminum alloy handles. Plus, you can open and lock whatever tool you need with just one hand.
- Large and small bit drivers customize the tool from a great selection of bits.
- Clip-point knife and serrated knife.
- Powder-coated aluminum handles with rounded edges for a comfortable grip.
- Bronze bushings for smooth opening of exterior blades, with interior elements that rotate individually.
- All tools have locking elements.
- 2 lanyard rings: 1 fixed and 1 quick-release.
- Included bits: Phillips and flat-tip eyeglass screwdrivers, Phillips #1 and #2 and 3/10in., flat 3/16in. and 1/8in., Robertson #1 and #2 screwdrivers, hex 5/32 and 9/64in., hex 1/8 and 7/64in., hex 3/32 and 5/64in., hex 1/16 and 0.050, torx #15 and 1/8in. screwdriver.
- Tough nylon sheath helps you keep your tool close at hand.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Straight + serrated|
|Blade material||154CM stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.2cm|
|Number of knives||2|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.
|Pliers||Needlenose and regular|