Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A warm, retro-style bomber made with contemporary ethical materials. Toss on the Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket for chilly weekends at the cabin or around town. The densely woven G-1000 Eco fabric is a blend of recycled polyester and organically grown cotton for premium durability, and it's treated with Fjallraven's Greenland Wax for improved resistance to rain or snow. 600-fill-power goose down keeps you warm during snowball fights or while building an outdoor hot tub. Rugged leather trim on the cuffs and hood add touches of time-tested durability and style.
- Made from Fjallraven's G-1000 Eco fabric, a super-durable blend of recycled polyester and organically grown cotton with a dense weave.
- Impregnated with Fjallraven's Greenland Wax treatment for excellent water resistance. To make it waterproof, apply additional wax (sold separately).
- Insulated with 600-fill-power goose down, certified as cruelty-free by Four Paws, an animal welfare organization.
- Lined with soft and lightweight Pertex Quantum recycled polyester that slides over layers.
- Leather trims around the hood and cuffs add durability and style.
- Handwarmer pockets, 2 chest pockets and a zippered interior pocket carry your stuff.
- Cuffs have snap adjustments for easy on/off.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||600 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.