Fjallraven Greenland Winter Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A proper cold-weather jacket beats a hoodie and a rain shell every day of the week. Crafted from Fjallraven’s rugged G-1000 material and with 2 layers of insulation, the Greenland Winter Jacket is comfier, warmer and better-looking than the standard hoodie/shell combo.
- Hardwearing G-1000 material is impregnated with fluorocarbon-free wax for better protection from the elements.
- Lined with soft, heavy pile fleece lining.
- Streamlined hood keeps you warm and dry.
- Supreme Microloft insulation traps a layer of warm air between the soft fleece and rugged outer layer, insulating you from the elements.
- Reinforced shoulders and elbows add an extra layer of protection in the most hardwearing areas.
- 2-way zipper helps keep the heat in.
- Tons of pocket space to bring along all your necessities, and even some of your nice-to-haves.
- Adjustable snaps at the cuffs and a drawcord at the hem keep the cold out and warm in.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||115g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.