The North Face Ventrix Hoodie - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $219.00 $219.00
- Original price $289.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Warmth plus breathability. It’s not a contradiction when you’re wrapped up in the Ventrix Hoodie from The North Face. This dependable layer for cold-weather pursuits even throws in an ample amount of stretch for good measure. The secret sauce is the Ventrix insulation that’s inherently stretchy, coupled with air-permeable 30-denier nylon through the shell. Perforations in heat-prone areas open as you move, pumping heat out and helping you vent with every stride.
- Made of lightweight and highly air-permeable 30-denier 92% nylon, 8% elastane with a DWR finish to shed light precip.
- Higher-denier forearm fabric adds durability and abrasion resistance.
- Insulated with 80g of Ventrix synthetic insulation that stretches to move with you.
- Laser-perforated underarm panels and internal centre-back panel open with movement to vent excess heat and remain closed when you stop to seal in heat.
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon front zip has an internal wind flap and a zipper garage.
- Zippered chest and hand pockets give you storage options.
- Elastic edge binding at hood and cuffs and adjustable hem cinch cord keep the wind out.
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||30-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.