Warm up any outfit. It's not quite monsoon-ready, but for light showers or a dusting of snow in the city, the warmth of the down fill is just right. Layer the Plapluma Vest as outerwear over a sweater on not-quite-winter-yet days, or keep it at your desk to protect you from workplace hazards like drafty windows and unheated meeting rooms. A dropped hem and offset zip add city-wise style.
- Exterior fabric is windproof laminated nylon taffeta with a DWR finish to resist light rain and snow.
- Fully insulated with warm 600-fill-power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Removable leather zipper pull adds style.
- Overlapping tall collar add warmth.
- Handwarmer pockets defrost frigid digits.
- Dropped hem provides rear coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.