Kuhl Splash Metro Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Versatile pants with the soft feel of cotton. The blend fabric dries fast and a hint of spandex adds stretch. The Splash Metro Pants' relaxed fit lets you transition effortlessly from trails and peaks to lakes or lattes.
- Made of soft performance cotton with nylon to speed drying time and add lightweight durability.
- Stretchy fabric and articulated knees give you lots of room to move.
- Fabric provides UPF 50 sun protection.
- KÜHLKURVE contoured waistband is higher in the back for extra coverage.
- Internal drawcord and belt loops give you options for fine-tuning the fit.
- Front pockets and back pockets for plenty of storage space.
- Side pocket sized for a phone.
- On hot days, roll up the legs and secure them with a snap to convert to capris.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|32in. (all sizes)|
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to capris|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.