MEC In-Flight Hoodie - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Over your favourite tee, or layered under a shell, this hoodie will keep you comfy and warm. The In-Flight Hoodie is made from a soft fleece that will make waiting at the gate a bit easier and chilling at the cabin that much better. The In-Flight line offers the type of comfort that can make travel days bearable and has a hint of streetwear style.
- Regular fit offers no surprises, just comfort.
- Soft, fleecy polyester blend is light and packs well.
- Dual zippered pockets give you a safe place to stash your daily necessitates.
- Raglan sleeves offer a comfortable mobility any keep seams out from under pack straps.
- 3-piece hood stays close to your head, holding in the warmth.
- Integrated hanger loop for quick drying and less wrinkles.
- Center back length is 26.75” (size M – 1” difference between sizes).
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.