MEC Equinox Windproof Cycle Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $98.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
It's amazing how a simple windshell can turn a shoulder season sufferfest into a great ride. This shell is completely windproof and so compact that you never have to think about whether to bring it along. Carefully placed vents help keep you cool when the effort level rises, and the full-length zip gives you even more temperature control. Cut to maximize coverage and minimize flapping at high speeds, with reflective binding to ensure you stay seen during the dim months.
- 20-denier nylon fabric is lightweight and completely windproof.
- Treated with DWR for increased water resistance.
- Full-length zip with comfortable chinguard.
- Fit is optimized for riding position, with lengthened sleeves and a dropped back hem for complete coverage.
- Rear vents at mid-back keep you cool at moderate effort levels.
- Elastic at back hem keeps everything in place.
- Reflective detail on cuffs and hem.
- Internal drop-in pocket.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 internal drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.