Rossignol Rossignol X3 Boots - Men's
- Available prices $139.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Versatile boots for recreational touring. The X3 Boots prioritize comfort and warmth while offering good mobility, stability and control. The Free-flex design puts maximum energy into each kick, for a powerful classic technique.
- Ergonomic lace covers protect against cold and snow.
- Velcro® power strap fits snug to enhance mobility, stability and control of your skis.
- Speed-lock lacing system gets you into your skis and out in the snow faster.
- Quick-dry inner linings keep your feet comfortable all day.
- Thermomouldable liners let you customize the fit.
- Active heel support provides lots of control.
- Nylon midsoles have metal reinforcements.
- Toebox, midsole and heel are reinforced for increased durability when exploring on and off-trail.
- TPR bi-injected (dual-material) sole has double grooves for all-terrain performance.
- Compatible with Turnamic/NNN bindings.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|