Hoka One One Ora Recovery Slides - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Soothe your tired feet after a race. These ultra-cushy slides pamper your battered feet with an oversized midsole for your foot to sink into. Perforated EVA upper breathes well and a recessed heel cup adds stability.
- Lightweight EVA construction throughout.
- Perforated upper breathes well and provides a secure fit.
- Ultra-cush oversized midsole feels fantastic after long days on your feet.
- Recessed heel cup adds stability.
- Rockered forefoot smooths out your stride.
- Outsole grooves are designed to provide traction and comfort.
|Ideal for||Running, fitness and training|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.