With its compact and lightweight design, compound ground blade and rugged sheath, the Eldris Neck Knife is a dependable backcountry companion for young hikers and seasoned bushcrafters alike. A lanyard and snap-lock strap let you carry it comfortably and securely around your neck. The scandi-ground blade excels at feathering tinder or preparing a backcountry feast.
- Compact form factor packs well and lets you do easy detail work.
- Dual textured handle for a secure grip.
- Paracord lanyard and secondary snap lock strap.
- Scandi-ground blade is great for a variety of outdoor tasks.
- Compound-grind blade is thinner at the tip and thicker towards the base.
- Flat-ground spine acts as a perfect scraper for use with the included fire steel.
- Rugged polypropylene sheath protects the edge, has a drain/lanyard hole and positive retention.
- Includes a length of paracord, a firesteel and a secondary locking leather strap.
- Mora knives have been crafted in Mora, Sweden, since 1891.
|Handle material||Plastic + rubber|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||12C27 stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||14.3cm|