At sub-600g, these are some of the lightest splitboard bindings available anywhere. The best part is that the weight reduction doesn't come at the cost of performance. Carbon fibre, aluminum and titanium do stiff and light just right. Take the Prime X-Carbons to your favourite stash, ride spines in AK or swim in the bottomless snow of Japan – they'll keep you grinning all year.
- Carbon fibre, titanium, 7000-series aluminum, stainless steel and Dupont Zytel attest to this binding's durability.
- Carbon fibre high back has a great strength-to-weight ratio.
- Flex-Lock helps provide extra support at the ankles when skinning up steep hills.
- AirForm ankle and choice of AirForm and AirStrap toe straps provide a snug fit.
- Integrated lanyard acts as an added lock for the lever to transition from tour to ride.
- Flick the lever to transition from tour to ride.
- Standard spiltboard mounting hole pattern.
- 2-setting heel risers are wide and easy to adjust with your pole basket.
- Heel lockdown is perfect for skating long flat sections.
- Open chassis doesn't interfere with your board flex.
- Included split interface transforms your splitboard to a stiff and slop-free board.
- Stance width can adjust in 1/2in. increments and accommodate angles of 30 to -30°.
- Compatible with board inserts of 3¼ to 3½in.
- Forward lean is set to -8 degrees in tour mode.
- Ride mode offers 2 adjustable modes from 0 to 15 degrees and 10 to 22 degrees in 2-degree increments.
- Compatible with Karakoram Quiver-Connector, so you can use these bindings on multiple boards.