Extend your riding season indefinitely with this performance-oriented shoe from 45NRTH, a dedicated cold-weather cycling apparel company. Purpose-built for riding fast in cold, wet conditions, the Ragnarok boasts a durable upper backed with a waterproof-breathable membrane that keeps you dry on the wettest days. An adjustable neoprene cuff provides added protection and unhindered ankle mobility, while the BOA® closure system lets you quickly dial in the fit. A stiffened midsole ensures efficient power transfer as you stomp the pedals and the winter-specific outsole contains micro-glass inserts designed to grip ice. The Ragnarok is built on a wide performance last, providing a stable platform whether you're ripping winter trails, training for cyclocross season or powering through your daily commute.
- Hardwearing synthetic leather upper is perforated for added breathability.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane construction.
- Neoprene ankle cuff offers protection against the elements without compromising mobility.
- BOA® closure system offers a refined fit and easy adjustment on the fly.
- Nylon composite midsole offers support, impact resistance and efficient power transfer.
- Protective toecap.
- Rubber outsole features micro-glass inserts for grip on icy surfaces.
- Built on a wide performance last for a comfortable, stable platform.
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD cleat interfaces.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.