Orage Miller Jacket - Men's
- Available online
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Like a perfect line through the trees, this jacket is pared back and cleanly executed. Waterproof-breathable fabric with sealed seams keeps powder and flurries on the outside, while a layer of synthetic insulation wraps you in warmth. Stretch lining and an articulated fit let you move freely, while pit zips vent heat when you turn up the energy level.
- Dermizax® 2-ply waterproof breathable outer fabric has a DWR finish, water-resistant YKK zippers and fully sealed seams to keep wetness out.
- 100g synthetic insulation in the torso adds warmth while 80g in the sleeves gives you better mobility.
- Stretch lining in strategic areas and articulated fit for flexibility.
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible.
- Pit zips let you vent heat when you're working hard.
- Stretch powder skirt stands up to deep powder days.
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep sleeves in place.
- Insulated chest pocket keeps your battery from dying and the integrated phone leash ensures you won't drop it off the lift.
- Internal mesh pocket houses your goggles.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester (body) + 80g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.