Recharge to fight the dark. Plug-in functionality gives your light a boost whenever you need it, thanks to an included rechargeable battery. Off the grid, the UC35 v.2 also runs off of 2 CR123A batteries so you’re never out of options. Equipped with a tail switch for momentary on-off, and a well-designed beam pattern, this model lets you shine on.
- 6 lighting modes: 1 lumen (800h), 50 lumens (28.2h), 150 lumens (10.6h), 350 lumens (4.2h), 1000 lumen turbo (2.25h – only useable for 3 minutes at a time due to heat buildup) and a 1000 lumen strobe.
- Works with 1 rechargeable 18650 battery or 2 CR123A batteries; power options are a big plus when travelling.
- Rugged aluminum body has type-III hard anodizing for an extra level of protection.
- Glass lens is toughened for durability and has anti-reflective coating.
- Momentary activation is available from the tail-cap switch. Side-mounted switch cycles through modes.
- LED power indicator on the side-mounted switch lets you know when it is time to replace or charge your battery.
- Waterproofed micro-USB port makes it easy to charge the included 18650 battery.
- Regulated output maintains constant brightness throughout battery life.
- In the box: UC35 v.2, ARB-L18-3500 18650 battery, holster, lanyard, spare O-rings, spare rubber switch boot, micro-USB charging cable, user manual and warranty card.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||266m|
|Beam distance - low||64m|
|Beam distance - med||98m|
|Beam distance - high||160m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XP-L HI V3 LED|
|Burn time - low||28.2 h|
|Burn time - med||10.6 h|
|Burn time - high||4.2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 (included) or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|