This running jacket lets you cut through a headwind on lunchtime runs, and it has plenty of reflective details to keep you out into dusk. Windproof and water-resistant nylon stands up to inclement weather, but is lightweight enough to stuff into your running pack or pocket once the wind drops.
- Nylon ripstop fabric is windproof and water-resistant. Fabric has UPF 30 sun protection.
- Stuffs into back zippered pocket. Pocket has wearable elastic band.
- Full zip with draft flap and chin guard for comfort.
- Zipper pull has headphone anchor to prevent your headphone cable from flopping around as you run.
- Dropped back hem for all-weather coverage.
- Reflective elements throughout keep you visible on low-light runs.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|