Scarpa Mescalito Mid Gore-Tex Approach Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A true light-hiker or souped-up approach shoe, the Mescalito Mid GTX handles serious mountain missions. The 1.8mm suede has a waterproof-breathable membrane and a tough rand for abrasion protection. An EVA midsole and anti-torsion shank cushion and support on rough terrain, and the stout rubber sole grips when your approach demands some climbing moves.
- Durable suede upper has a stretch fabric collar for a comfortable fit.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry in unfavourable weather.
- Polyurethane full rand protects suede from abrasion and adds grip in climbing terrain.
- To-the-toe lacing allows a customized fit.
- Dual-density EVA midsole has an anti-torsion TPU shank for stability.
- Vibram® LiteBase outsole provides traction in loose terrain.
- MegaGrip rubber sticks on friction moves.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure