Mammut Courmayeur Soft Shell Pants - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Put your peak-bagger pants on. The Mammut Courmayeur Pants have all the features you need to tick off summit after summit this summer. The main fabric is lightweight and breathable for warm weather, and overlays on the knees, hems and seat stand up to scuffs and sharp rocks. Stretchy fabrics and articulated cut give you maximum freedom of motion to stem up chimneys or awkward au cheval moves. And the adjustable waist and zippered pockets are harness-compatible so you can rope up for the spicy stuff.
- Made of Schoeller® double-weave nylon with lots of elastane for stretch.
- Ecorepel® Bio Face finish is PFC-free and provides lasting resistance to water and dirt.
- Abrasion-resistant overlays on the knees, seat and hems are made of a durable mix of nylon and polyester with elastane.
- Robust silicone 3D-print overlays on high-wear areas for additional abrasion-resistance.
- Ergonomic, articulated fit gives you plenty of freedom of movement. Gusseted crotch and shaped knees too.
- Adjustable waistband has a built-in belt and sits flat to reduce bulk under your harness or hipbelt.
- 2 front zippered pockets are harness compatible.
- Zippered leg pocket holds maps.
- Asymmetric hems fit over bulky mountaineering boots and stowable attachment hooks can be secured to your laces.
- Snaps at the hem let you cinch in the ankles for use with lower-profile footwear.
- Athletic fit.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|