Add efficiency to your stride. These 4-season trekking poles have ergonomically angled grips to keep your wrists naturally positioned. Cork grips are easy to handle and don't feel slick in hot weather.
- Natural cork grips wick away sweat.
- 15-degree grip angle puts your hand in an optimal position, reduces swing motion at the wrist, and provides positive pole plants.
- Non-slip foam extension grip allows you to move your hand down on steep or sloping terrain.
- Padded webbing straps are left and right hand specific.
- FlickLock adjustment mechanism.
- Carbide tech tips have a WaveLock attachment so they can be changed or swapped out.
- Includes low-profile trekking baskets. Compatible with powder baskets (sold separately).
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|