Castelli Aero Race 4.1 Solid Short Sleeve Jersey - Men's
- Available prices $164.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
We may not all be pro riders, but wearing pro gear can make a Sunday ride better, faster, smoother. Two-thirds of aerodynamic resistance is created by the rider, so even small reductions make big differences. In wind tunnel testing, the Aero Race saves 10–12 watts of energy over entry-level jerseys, when riding at 40km an hour. Castelli® has updated the fit and stretch for this version of the Aero Race Jersey, so that more riders can slip it on, even if they’re not GC contenders at the grand tours.
- Made of polyester with Velocity fabric on front and shoulders to manage moisture and keep you dry. Nervato fabric at arm holes improves aerodynamics.
- Dyed fabric gives a richer colour than sublimated fabric.
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper for venting.
- Mesh, raw edge arm grippers keep the arms in place.
- Silicone gripper at the waist prevents shirt crawl.
- Reflective tabs.
- Fit works for lots of body types, not just super-lean racers.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.