The North Face Paramount Convertible Pants - Women's
- Available prices $99.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Everything you need in a pair of hiking pants, plus a hidden superpower. The lightweight nylon is rated UPF 50+ to shield you from the sun when you’re trekking with minimal cover, and it dries quickly if you work up a sweat or splash through a creek. A convertible design lets you choose to wear pants, shorts or capris.
- Made of lightweight nylon with a hint of elastane for stretch.
- FlashDry™ fabric technology wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Front and back pockets give you plenty of storage space.
- Hidden zippered side pocket adds security.
- Zip-off legs let you convert to shorts with a 9in. inseam.
- Button-tab closures let you roll up the pants to transform them into capris.
- Short length has a 30in. inseam. Regular length has a 32in. inseam. Long length has a 34in. inseam.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.