The Homestead Super Dome is large enough to house 4 people comfortably, or for 3 people who want to really spread out. 3 doors provide ample entry and exit options and a huge mesh front panel increases airflow to reduce the chance of condensation buildup. The rainfly adds wet-weather coverage and a huge vestibule, or leave it off on dry nights for that "under the stars" feel.
- 3 doors allow easy access without stepping over someone who is still sleeping.
- Spacious dome design is easy to set up and tall enough to stand in.
- Large from vestibule provides area to store gear out of the rain.
- Mesh skylight and front panel improve ventilation and allow stargazing on dry nights.
- Fly and vestibule cover the skylight and mesh panel for wet nights.
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles keep set-up simple.
- Internal mesh pockets give everyone plenty of personal storage.
- 10 aluminum stakes included.
- Duffle-style carry bag has shoulder straps for easy transport.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.03m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||69 x 31cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.