An easy-to-pitch, single wall sent that creates a spacious living area with 3 exits. If you're looking for a tent for 3 people where no one has to step over anyone else, this is your tent. The Homestead Domey has a unique, 3-door design for easy access, and a mesh skylight for that "under the stars" feel. An included Tentertainment Centre is a gear loft or entertainment centre with screen "windows" to hold your phone or tablet for bedtime movies.
- 3 large doors allow easy access without stepping over someone who is still sleeping.
- Spacious, single-wall design is easy to set up and tall enough to sit up in.
- Mesh skylight improves ventilation and allows stargazing on dry nights.
- Small fly covers the skylight for wet nights.
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles keep set-up simple.
- Internal mesh pockets give everyone plenty of personal storage.
- 7 aluminum stakes and 1 SudStake (combo bottle opener and tent stake) included.
- Duffle-style carry bag has shoulder straps for easy transport.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.25m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||28 x 19 x 68cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.