Level Six Sombrio Short Sleeve Rashguard - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For summer surfing or paddling, the lined neoprene fabric wicks moisture and allows your skin to breathe. Panels and seam-free zones allow a full range of motion when sitting, standing or lying on your board.
- Polyester, spandex fabric bonded to 0.5mm petroleum-free neoprene.
- Nylon and polyester lining feels nice against skin.
- Eco-Stretch neoprene is limestone-based and designed for comfort and warmth.
- UPF 50+ protects you from UV rays.
- Flat lock stitched seams throughout.
- Seamless underarm panel with raglan sleeves for unrestricted movement.
- Board short connector loop keep your top and bottom where they belong.
|Face fabric||0.5 mm neoprene|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.