Seaworthy and then some. The Beach is a smart folding kayak that can be assembled in less than 5 minutes. At the end of the day, it packs up into a box for easy storage in your trunk or at home.The polypropylene hull is a "learning" plastic that withstands 20,000 foldings. The open cockpit provides easy access, and as there's no rim, there’s no spray skirt compatibility issues. You can also dangle your feet in the water when it gets hot. While it can hold airbags, this vessels is made for easy paddling, not rough water adventures. Includes an Oru Pack with comfortable shoulder and hip straps for easy portaging to distant waters.
- Foldable polypropylene construction withstands being folded and unfolded thousands of times.
- Design is stable and easy to manoeuvre
- Roomy cockpit accommodates a wide range of paddlers and allows for easy entry and exit.
- Bulkheads (non-waterproof) accommodate airbags, providing added buoyancy for rescue scenarios.
- Adjustable footrest and backrest.
- Folds down to a portable,stowable box.
- Box dimensions: 83 x 74 x 30 cm.
- Sets up tool-free in minutes.
- Not spray-skirt compatible. Recommended for use in protected waters.
- Oru Pack has padded shoulder straps and hip belt for ergonomic carrying.
- Durable nylon construction.
- Compression straps and exterior mesh pockets allow you to carry paddles and other accessories.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Internal cockpit dimensions||157 x 56cm (62 x 22in.)|