The Hultån hatchet packs a lot of power into a small package, whether you need it to prep kindling for your campfire or chop wood for the stove. Holtafors designed the Hultån to a workhorse, striking the right balance between size and usability. The hickory heartwood haft (axe-talk for handle) is comfortable in your hand and provides excellent mechanical advantage. Known for premium materials and classic technique, a Hultafors axe will serve your family for generations.
- Swedish tool steel head holds its edge and is incredibly tough.
- Head hung using a standard eye-to-haft mount so it's easy to replace the haft (this head will outlast the handle).
- Heat-treated axe head is softer towards the handle and harder (58-9HRC) along the edge.
- American hickory haft provides a surprising amount of mechanical advantage for its size.
- Linseed oil finish on the hickory haft.
- Leather sheath protects the edge.
- Hultafors axe heads feature a lifetime warranty.
- Hand-finishing means no two are exactly alike.
- Hand-forged in Hults Bruk, Sweden.
|Blade material||High carbon steel|