This cross-over boat bobs and weaves like a hummingbird in whitewater, tracks well on the flat sections and has enough waterproof storage for camping gear. The Fusion Duo's progressive rocker keeps it nimble for a 15-foot boat. This version comes with Pyranha’s whitewater-capable Stout 2 outfitting.
- Super-stable and forgiving hull.
- Flat bottom planes for surfing, spinning and turning.
- Sharp bow cleaves the water for speed and has the volume needed to punch through big features.
- High-volume stern rides high over features and resurfaces quickly.
- Drop-down skeg system provides straight-line tracking on flat sections.
- Kajak-Sport rubber rear hatch cover holds up to big water.
- Foam rear bulkhead creates waterproof rear compartment. No need for stern airbags.
- Stout 2 deep-padded outfitting is whitewater-ready and includes adjustable thigh grips, backrest and seat.
- Deck outfitting includes grab loops, rescue points, foredeck lines for maps and a paddle park.
|Ideal for||Kayak river running|
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||4.6m (15ft.) (Blue Crush)|
|Beam||71cm (28in.) (Blue Crush)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|97 x 51cm (38 x 20in.) (Blue Crush)|
|Paddler weight range||229kg (505lb.) (Blue Crush)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|572L (151gal.) (Blue Crush)|
|Made in||United Kingdom|