Arc'teryx Atom LT Vest - Women's
- Available prices $239.95
- Available online
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Designed as an insulation layer for active pursuits, this trim vest keeps your core warm and won't hold you back on tough climbs, hikes and ski descents. A lightweight taffeta nylon shell turns away wind while remaining highly breathable, while Coreloft™ synthetic fill provides reliable warmth and feels nearly weightless. The Atom LT is designed to layer well under a shell jacket, and on cool, dry days it works great as a standalone piece. Highly compressible and beautifully made, its functionality and sleek lines make it a great everyday piece for wearing around town.
- Lightweight taffeta nylon shell fabric is DWR treated for extra water resistance.
- Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is lightweight, breathable and warm - even when wet.
- Air-permeable stretch fleece side panels enhance breathability and mobility.
- Full front zip has special "speed bumps" that prevent jacket from opening accidentally.
- Twin handwarmer pockets and internal chest pocket, all with secure zip closures.
- Drop back hem provides extended coverage.
- Trim fit.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.