Arc'teryx Gamma LT Pants - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Climbing tomorrow, hiking with friends next weekend, dream backpacking trip in a few months... playing outdoors can get complicated. Simplify things a bit with these versatile soft shell pants. Tough, lightweight and beautifully constructed, the Gamma LT pants have you covered for a wide range of activities. They're cut to accommodate dynamic movements, with a women's specific design and plenty of stretch. The fit is close to the body with a straight leg, with a low profile brushed-back waistband that lies comfortably under a pack and feels great against your skin. Drawstring adjustable cuffs can be tightened to keep out bugs and trail debris, or hiked up out of the way for climbing.
- Face fabric is lightweight, durable and DWR-treated for water resistance.
- Women's specific design, with a sleek fit that's close to the body.
- Soft, brushed polyester-lined waist has a snap closure and integrated adjustable webbing belt.
- Zip fly.
- 2 mesh-lined hand pockets with laminated zip closure.
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip.
- Gusseted crotch, articulated knees and stretch for freedom of movement.
- Straight leg.
- Laminated cuffs with adjustable drawcord.
- Reflective logo.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|31in. (M) (4)|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.