Arc'teryx Trino Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Layer up in winter-ready protection for backcountry tours, snowy running trails or snowshoe adventures. The Trino softshell combines breathability with weather protection to keep you comfortable during intense activity in windy, damp conditions. 4-way stretch fabric and articulated patterning allow you to move freely, and the stand-up collar and full-length front zipper provide coverage options on variable days.
- Windproof and water-resistant Gore Windstopper® front, shoulder and arm panels keep you protected in mixed conditions.
- Breathable Atreus™ stretch knit polyester back and underarms vent excess heat.
- Back and underarm fabric has a brushed interior for warmth.
- Articulated elbows and gusseted underarms for unrestricted movement.
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out drafts.
- Drop back hem and extended cuffs add coverage.
- Plenty of pockets, including one with a media port, keep your essentials secure.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.