Arc'teryx Laina Cardigan - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A simple cardigan that benefits from Arc’teryx’s technical materials. It offers the look of wool, with the warmth and lightness of fleece. Add it to watch the sun wink out, or to protect you from aggressive office AC.
- Arc’teryx Alpenex™ Light, lightweight and breathable mesh-backed fleece has a gentle hand and packs well.
- Laminated details and merrow stitching highlight Arc’teryx construction.
- 2 hand pockets hold small necessities and up the coziness factor.
- Relaxed fit for a casual style and blanket-like comfort.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.