Paddle with piece of mind – your clothes and gear will stay dry if the SealLine Big Fork dry bag takes an unexpected dunk. It’s big enough for your single day or overnight essentials, and has padded shoulder straps and a waistbelt to make portages more bearable. Lash points allow you to anchor it to your canoe, raft or SUP.
- Made of rugged polyester, polyurethane-coated on both sides with welded seams for lasting waterproofness. PVC-free.
- DrySeal™ roll closure is highly water-resistant (though not waterproof through indefinite submersion).
- Padded shoulder straps and webbing waistbelt are removeable.
- External bungee for extra storage and acts as a grab point if it goes for a swim.
- Lash points on the front panel to stow it securely.
|Ideal for||Canoe tripping|
|Material||300-denier PU-coated polyester|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|