Lug heavy loads without ruining your shoulders. The Black Canyon Dry Pack has an updated harness system, with padded shoulder straps, waistbelt and lumbar region for support and comfort when portaging. The coated body and base can withstand getting tossed around in your canoe, and are burly enough for canyoneering or other water-based adventures.
- Rugged polyester, polyurethane-coated on both sides with welded seams for lasting waterproofness. PVC-free.
- Base is thick polyurethane-coated nylon.
- DrySeal™ roll closure is highly water-resistant (though not waterproof through indefinite submersion).
- Side compression straps secure roll-top and keep contents compact.
- Padded shoulder straps and waistbelt are removable.
- Lumbar padding for support with heavy loads.
- Lash points.
|Ideal for||Canoe tripping|
|Material||600-denier PU-coated polyester|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|