A super-burly dry pack to resist the burdens of gear-hauling. It's dunk-proof in case of unexpected swims and has padded shoulder straps and a waistbelt to add comfort to portages. Coated with vinyl for waterproofness, the bottom is also a heavier-weight polyester for increased abrasion-resistance.
- Made of rugged vinyl-coated polyester with welded seams for lasting waterproofness.
- Bottom is thicker polyester for added durability.
- DrySeal™ roll closure is highly water-resistant (though not waterproof through indefinite submersion).
- Side compression straps secure roll-top and keep contents compact.
- Padded shoulder straps are removeable.
- Webbing waistbelt helps support load.
|Ideal for||Canoe tripping|
|Material||1000-denier vinyl-coated polyester|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|