Paddle with piece of mind – your essentials will stay dry if the SealLine Skylake Dry Daypack takes an unexpected dunk. It's big enough for a day trip, and has padded shoulder straps to make portages more bearable. The bag flattens, rolls up and stays closed with a strap for tidy storage.
- Made of rugged polyester and nylon, polyurethane-coated on both sides with welded seams for lasting waterproofness. PVC-free.
- DrySeal™ roll closure is highly water-resistant (though not waterproof through indefinite submersion).
- Lightly padded shoulder straps are comfortable when carrying loads, and are removeable for travel.
- External stretch mesh pocket holds items and acts as a grab point if it goes for a swim.
- Rolls up and secures with pocket strap when not in use.
|Ideal for||Canoe tripping|
|Material||250-denier PU-coated polyester and nylon blend|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|