Fjallraven Sormland Tapered Trousers - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Bolstered with technical features, the Sörmland Trousers are made of Fjallraven’s G-1000 Eco fabric. The blend of recycled polyester and cotton disperses moisture and lets you move silently through the woods. The waist is cut high in the back for coverage when sitting or kneeling and pockets give you access to tools and gadgets without having to stop to get retrieve them from your pack.
- Made from wind-resistant, water-shedding G-1000 Eco that moves moisture outward.
- Waist is cut high at the back for sitting and comfort under a pack.
- 2 hand pockets 1 knife pocket and 2 buttoned back pockets.
- Tapered legs fit inside boots and reduce whiffling as you walk.
- Regular fit with a mid-waist rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.