Hit the track or trail to get in your training days this winter. The new Smartloft X series combines high-performance insulation with comfortable stretch and weather protection for high-intensity activities in cold weather. 60 grams of insulation around the thighs and hips keep you warm and comfortable in cool temps.
- Wind-resistant front and rear panels have a DWR finish for protection from the elements.
- Stretch merino and polyester body allows full range of motion and sweat and odour management.
- Upper front and back have 60g insulation, made from recycled and virgin wool, and polyester.
- Elastic waist has internal drawcord and a functional zippered fly.
- Zippered cuff gussets give the option of a tapered or open fit.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|