This deeply insulated jacket provides a haven from winter wind and cold. 700-fill-power down is kept in place with unique, stitchless, glued baffles that increase water repellency. A water repellent treatment prevents the flakes from melting into the fabric, and a full stand-up collar provides a 360-degree baffle to protect your neck and chin from gusts.
- 2-layer recycled polyester shell has a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Insulated with 700-fill-power high-loft premium traceable duck down.
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth.
- Stand-up collar covers your neck.
- Water resistant, 2-way zip with a wind flap.
- Insulated handwarmer pockets have hidden zips and brushed polyester jersey lining, internal zippered pocket.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||700 fill-power recycled goose and duck down blend|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.