Perfect from snowy street to snowshoe trail, these lined technical pants feature lightweight, 4-way stretch-woven fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and a wide waistband. The double knit liner is treated for additional softness, moisture wicking, and odour-resistance so you stay comfortable and fresh while you hang out at camp or in the city.
- Lightweight polyester/spandex with a soft knit waistband and cuffs, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Air Flow polyester liner has miDori™ bioSoft wicking and HeiQ® antimicrobial treatments.
- Pull-on jogger style that stays in place with wide waistband.
- 2 front drop-in handwarmer pockets and two rear pockets (one with a secure zipper).
- Elasticized cuffs at the ankle can be worn down or pushed up to calves.
- Regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|