Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bike Jersey - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
This midweight jersey is warm enough for chilly fall singletrack laps. The ride-optimized fit and a ¾-length zip let you vent heat on steep climbs. An environmentally friendly anti-odour treatment ensures you stay fresh for post-ride interactions.
- Made from 100% recycled polyester.
- Diamond-grid double knit enhances wicking performance.
- Tall collar, drop hem and lengthened sleeves provide full coverage in the riding position.
- Slim fit minimizes flapping.
- 3/4 zip for easy venting on the climbs.
- HeiQ® Fresh odour control addresses excersize-induced and bacterial derived odours using sustainable, Bluesign® approved methods.
- Fair Trade Certified® sewn.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|