Indygena Turvata Liner Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Take on mixed-bag weather and transitional days in a stylish layer. The close fit slides easily under an overcoat or rain jacket. Shaped, curved seams and subtle details give the Turvata the unequalled polish of Indygena's winter pieces.
- Made of lightweight windproof fabric with a DWR finish.
- Indygena uses C6 short-chain fluocarbon finish that generates less impact on the environment compared to DWR long-chain finishes.
- 80g PRIMALOFT® GOLD insulation is compressible and light.
- 2-way YKK front zip.
- Shaped hem and cuffs.
- Handwarmer pockets with YKK zips.
- Subtle reflective details.
- Back length is 33.5 inches.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|