Easy to open, easy to close, easy to carry, this little tool is here to make life easier. The Free T2 takes Leatherman’s new magnetic deployment system and applies it to a pocket knife, letting you access the tools with an easy roll of your thumb. A new cam-lock mechanism keeps your tools safely locked in place until you’re done with them. With a small blade and an assortment of screwdrivers, the Free T2 is ready to work.
- Magnetic architecture means no more nail-nicks and a smooth release on every tool.
- Intuitive design for ready access to all the tools, even when wearing gloves.
- Drop-point style straight-edge knife.
- 8 tools to help you work through life’s little jobs.
- Bronze bushings for smooth openings.
- All tools lock into place.
- Contoured, textured handles are grippy and give a nod to the original Leatherman PST.
- Handle is stainless steel and rugged glass-reinforced nylon.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||9.3cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.