The backcountry skier's best friend on technical objectives. With rockered tip and tail and camber underfoot, this powerful ski sits in that sweet spot for tackling both soft and hard snow. At 95mm with a medium turning radius, these are engineered for tough descents, but smooth enough to have to fun on. On these compliant and capable skis, you'll confidently handle powder days, technical couloirs and everything that falls in between.
- Rockered tip and tail with traditional camber for use in mixed conditions.
- Poplar wood core construction with fibreglass layup.
- ABS sidewalls for durability.
- Medium turning radius handles mixed conditions well.
- Added dampening offers a smooth ride is soft and hard snow.
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow and 50% hard snow.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.