Cotopaxi Fuego Hooded Down Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A must-have garment for spring through fall. Filled with high-quality down, it's warm, versatile and fits close to the body so you can layer it under a shell if needed. It has stash pockets, elastic binding to keep your heat in, and best of all, it uses responsibly sourced down with a traceable, verifiable path through Cotopaxi's supply chain to you.
- 20-denier ripstop nylon with an exterior DWR finish.
- Insulated with 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down.
- Scuba-style hood
- Elastic binding at hood, cuffs, and hem.
- Zippered hand pockets, plus 2 interior stash pockets.
- Includes a stuff sack.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||800 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.