Cotopaxi Teca Half-Zip Windbreaker - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
What's not to love here? The Teca Windbreaker looks amazing, sheds light rain and reroutes fabric that was destined for the landfill – into your pack, so it can go climbing, peak bagging or hiking.
- Repurposed polyester taffeta is treated with a DWR finish to shed showers.
- Elastic bindings at hood, cuffs, and hem.
- Back panel vent.
- Front kangaroo pocket with flap.
- Internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack.
- Cotopaxi designates 2% of their revenue to provide grants for non-profits.
- Cotopaxi products are guaranteed to last 61 years (the average lifespan of a person living in the developing world). If there’s a problem Cotopaxi will gladly exchange it, provide a replacement, or repair the item in-house.
|Weight||128g (W's Large/M's Medium)|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 front with flap|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.