Powder please, and lots of it. Enjoy hitting the whole mountain with these friendly beasts that hike as well as they ride. The Beast 108 skis are stacked with rebound and agility thanks to the ash and poplar wood core. Full sidewall construction, carbon reinforcements and an ultralight nylon top sheet round out these big mountain planks. A built-in aluminum tip securely anchors your skins while minimizing ski vibration. The carbon core in the shovel smooths out chatter in a variety of conditions, making it easy to churn up and speed down.
- 108mm underfoot provides plenty of float in soft snow.
- Fully rockered ski with medium-long turning radius charges down powder.
- Ride Core combine the strength of ash with the lightness of poplar.
- Carbon fibre in the shovel improves rebound without sacrificing handling.
- Impact-resistant ABS sidewalls absorb shock and dampen your ride.
- Integrated aluminum tip optimizes the skin anchor point and minimizes vibration.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full rocker|