Tradition meets modern in this true touring ski. Classic camber with carbon-fibre construction…it’s a ski mountaineer’s unicorn of skis. Layers of aspen in the core sit between razor edges, so it's lively for touring and behaves nimbly in a wide range of snow conditions. It also edges precisely, giving crucial control on technical terrain. A 94mm waist provides just enough surface to float over powder. From multi-day tours to technical winter ascents, this is one ski to do it all and do it well.
- Carbon fibre layering stabilizes the ski while reducing weight.
- Canadian aspen wood core with full thickness base is resilient, light and durable.
- Titanal aluminum mounting plate sets a solid base for your binding of choice.
- Magnetic contact points make shouldering skis easy without a strap.
- Polyurethane sidewall construction dampens your ride.
- Hardened steel edges resist denting or corrosion.
- Early rise tip and tail makes the ski easy to handle in mixed or soft conditions.
- Classic camber (6mm) livens up the ski across tough alpine conditions.
- Made in Canada. Woot!
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.