When the crowds are too much, these splitboard boots set you up for backcountry goodness. Designed in collaboration with legendary backcountry shredder Jeremy Jones, the Thirty Two Jones MTB Snowboard Boots combine mountaineering-boot versatility with snowboard-specific details. Hiking is a fact of life when sniffing out backcountry lines, so the hike mode is made comfortable through the Boa closure system. The upper wrap cage brings outstanding fit and stiffness that results in near-telepathic responsiveness when riding. A zippered gaiter covers the laces to keep them from freezing, and a burly toecap provides plenty of protection for booting and kicking steps.
- Fully taped interior seams and weather-resistant gaiter offer excellent waterproofing.
- Walk-mode collar releases via a simple Boa dial for comfortable hiking and skinning.
- 100% heat-mouldable Elite liners use High Rebound Energy foam and Intuition foam for energy transfer and damping.
- Elite insole has interchangeable arch support to fit any foot.
- Recoil flex control uses 2 removable flex rods to customize stiffness.
- TPU airframe exoskeleton is light but still stiff.
- Water-resistant Tonge Tension+ system allows a tighter fit.
- Moulded toecap is made of light, strong and durable TPU.
- Flex shank is stiffer in toe for hard riding, yet provides a nice a degree of torsional flex. Plus, it provides medial/lateral support for comfortable hiking.
- Vibram® soles feature a traditional and grippy mountaineering tread.
- Heel welt on outsole is compatible with strap or clip-on crampons.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|