A stiff, all-mountain snowboard binding designed to excel on- and off-piste, the Highlander pairs an innovative, free-flexing heel cup backed by a lightweight, supportive highback for an organic-feeling connection to your board. The canted footbed with adjustable toe ramp lets you dial in binding performance for the conditions, while a lightweight, latticed ankle strap and enveloping toe strap micro-adjust provide a refined fit for total board control.
- Salomon ShadowFit technology pairs a flexible heel cup and a stiffer highback for natural, intuitive movement and smooth flex.
- Latticed highback has an ergonomic, asymmetical shape.
- 45% composite blended construction is more rigid than plastic and more comfortable than aluminum.
- Canted vibration-damping footbed for precise power transmission to edges.
- Supportive micro-adjustable ankle strap is latticed to minimize weight.
- Latticed toe strap completely envelops the front of the boot for optimal edge control.
- High quality ratchets with durable aluminum buckles let you dial in the fit.
- Compatible with all current mounting systems.
- Salomon's patented integrated mounting system keeps disc screws in place while you're adjusting binding angle or switching boards, preventing lost screws.