Freeriding at its finest. These powder floatation devices sail smoothly in soft snow, but they really live it up on any side of the mountain. Their construction provides superior dampening at high speeds, so you stay stable and balanced in your lines. In a 102mm waist, these boards revel in powder but hang onto their responsiveness when conditions get funky.
- Multi-layer wood core with a carbon tip keeps the ski light, lively and stable.
- Titanal layer adds significant damping to reduce chatter on firm terrain.
- Combination tip and tail rocker make it turn-friendly and allow for a stiffer flex set-up.
- 3-radius sidecut makes initiating turns easier is a variety of conditions.
- P-Tex 2100 base gives exceptional glide and durability.
- Recommended for use with Marker Royal Family bindings.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.